Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Satish Jayaraj Satish Jayaraj
    Registered On: Mar 2, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hey everyone,

I’ve recently joined the Twin cities geek collective and am proud to share my personal ‘Batman project’ with you. I dream of a city where poetry, stories and other forms of spoken literature cycle through everyones lives, and I try to make that happen through Cracked Walnut – A travelling literary reading series that creates community in average spaces through the magic of Spoken Literature.
    Tomorrow is the first day of the 2015 Cracked Walnut Literary Festival. 29 public readings happening from tomorrow (May 1st) till the 3rd week of June. Every reading is free to the public (With the exception of the one at the Landscape Arboretum that requires a ticket if you’re not a member) Each reading has a different title, features a different cadre of local writers of different disciplines, and happens in a different space. Most are in coffee shops – others are in more interesting venues, including a funeral chapel, the Lift Non Profit Garage and the Mill City Museum.
    I’m going to bombard the TCgeeks calendar with all 29 events, but it’s all visible on our website http://www.crackedwalnut.com I hope to meet some of you soon.
    Best

Satish Jayaraj

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.