Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
     Sallyjos
    Registered On: Feb 20, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

The Pale Man in Pan’s Labyrinth haunted me for months–and returns each time I feel small and vulnerable. Hard to pick a favorite in the GDT canon, but the Pale Man is the most frightening and memorable.

Cel
    Registered On: Nov 7, 2015
    Replies: 2

Thomas Sharpe of Crimson Peak! Love Tom Hiddelston, thought he was creepy an sweet and strange all in equal measures.

lainaamiller
    Registered On: Feb 21, 2017

Man wouldn’t this be awesome to take the kids to?! Never too young to see monsters! 🙂

BeesKnees

Stacker Pentecost from Pacific Rim because it was awesome to get such a good sense of a character and to care so much about him without having backstory spoonfed to you. And, of course, “Don’t you ever touch me again.”

starbuck179

The faun from Pan’s Labyrinth. The jerky movement that the character had coupled with those clicky sound effects and voice, LOVE IT! Took me a while to figure out if he was a trickster or not.

zeppomarxist
    Registered On: Feb 22, 2017

Abe Sapien, particularly the version voiced by Doug Jones in Hellboy II. I love how much Abe is just a regular guy, despite being a fish man.

chalkdevil chalkdevil

Thin Man from Pan’s Labyrinth. That’s still one of the creepiest movie monsters I’ve seen.

darkrei

My favorite is Hellboy. Even though he’s a bad guy, he’s got a soft spot for kitties and his love.

Hal Bichel Hal Bichel 
    Keymaster
    Registered On: Oct 17, 2014
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 2

And the winner is . . . BiffJensen! Congratulations! We will email you using the address associated with your forum account. (Please note that if we’re unable to reach you within 48 hours, we will select another winner.)

Thanks to everyone who entered, and keep following Twin Cities Geek for more awesome giveaways! We’ve got another one coming up very soon. Tickets for At Home with Monsters are available at https://new.artsmia.org/del-toro.

Awesome signature is awesome.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.