Ana Diaz is a recent college graduate and a transplant from South Florida to Minneapolis. A self-proclaimed radio nerd, she started her writing career as a podcast critic at a new channel of the Los Angeles Review of Books, Podcast Review.
Video games have been a part of her life ever since she picked up Pokémon Silver at the age of five. Day to day, she obsessively reads video-game criticism and does her best to keep up with the latest in gaming news. Her favorite thing to read and learn about is game localization. She likes it so much she spent an entire year working with a professor of games studies researching the localization process of the video game Earthbound.
She likes all kinds of games and doesn’t stick to one particular genre or platform. However, her favorite games are ones she plays with people. She loves playing TowerFall, Super Smash Bros., Splatoon, and Rocket League with her brothers.
Articles by Ana
- Minnesota-Made Game HyperDot Is Coming as an Xbox Exclusive May 20, 2019
- 7 New and Upcoming Video Games to Be Excited about in 2019 Apr 18, 2019
- Try Out the Global Game Jam Creations of 2019 at the GLITCH Play Plarty Feb 26, 2019
- The Concepts of Ravnica Brings Original Magic: The Gathering Artwork to Lodestone Coffee and Games Feb 11, 2019
- Twin Cities Gamers Celebrate the Release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Dec 12, 2018