Justin Christensen is a fiction writer, freelancer, and journalist who can usually be found wandering the streets of downtown Minneapolis, where he lives and works. His one cliché but very real dream is to live, write, and work in Los Angeles someday.
When he isn’t writing or working, Justin can usually be found at a concert, at a horror movie, or playing video games. Although he is often out and about, he can also appreciate a day of sitting inside and doing absolutely nothing. Currently, he is working on a new short story as well as a project based on Hennepin Avenue in downtown Minneapolis.
Posts by Justin
- Get Ready for Summer with the Best of 2017 Twin Cities Block Parties May 12, 2017
- Sweet Spirit Wants You to Escape into Their Party Apr 4, 2017
- Grown-Up Club Is an Offbeat Way for Minnesotans to Escape Boredom and Routine Feb 5, 2017
- These Great Concerts Hitting the Twin Cities Are Just What We Need In 2017 Jan 7, 2017
- New Entrance, New Beginnings: The Walker Celebrates Its New Entrance Nov 29, 2016
- Seven Spine-Tingling Events to Make Your MN Halloween Perfectly Frightening Oct 19, 2016