Sally Foster moved to Minnesota three years ago from the greater Boston area, having been born and raised in New Hampshire. An avid reader, she shoots for at least 100 books a year and chronicles her progress while catering to her list-making addiction. Her favorite books are Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch and Patrick Rothfuss’s Name of the Wind.
By day, Sally works for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage corporate, breaking the hearts of under-qualified borrowers nationwide. When she isn’t single-handedly rehabilitating the banking industry or reading, she spends her free time volunteering, performing and taking classes at HUGE Improv Theater in Minneapolis, where her comedy duo, Transvaginal Mesh, took the stage in April 2015. Sally also has a small side gig doing photography for local comedy, theater, and music.
Her other hobbies include binge watching Gilmore Girls, chastising herself for constantly expanding her ridiculously large board-game collection, napping with her roommates’ cat, eating anything and everything containing artichokes, and taking baths.
Posts by Sally
- MN Fringe 2015: Recommendations from a Fringe Addict Aug 4, 2015
- MN Fringe 2015: Everybody Wants You to Live Jul 31, 2015
- MN Fringe 2015: Dance with the Devil Jul 29, 2015
- Things to Do While Your Friends Are at CONvergence Jul 2, 2015
- Comedy Spotlight: Kings at HUGE Theater, Minneapolis Feb 21, 2015
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon Jan 10, 2015