Zach Alt first fell into geekdom when he dived into the ’90s cartoon phenomenon that was the Ninja Turtles. He quickly graduated to Star Wars and has been a padawan of geek culture ever since. Now that he’s voraciously consumed most of the expanded universe, he has various geek interests, from the latest Game of Thrones episode to seeing how quickly he can beat Ocarina of Time.
As a Wisconsin transplant (try not to hold it against him), he first came to Minneapolis while attending the University of Minnesota for undergraduate and graduate degrees in marketing and international business. He’s been a part of the local corporate scene ever since in various marketing positions in the city.
You can find him at the midnight showing of the next Marvel movie, working on his novel, spending time at the local comic-book shop, or emerging from his basement cave after a marathon video-game session.
Articles by Zach
- Catch the Original Star Wars Trilogy on the Big Screen in the Twin Cities Jul 10, 2019
- At E3 2019, Nintendo and Cyberpunk 2077 Stole the Show Jun 24, 2019
- A Twin Cities Geek Goes to Star Wars Celebration 2019 May 4, 2019
- The MN Guide to Free Comic Book Day 2019 May 3, 2019
- Can Can Wonderland Highlights the Artistic Value of Retro Gaming Apr 9, 2019
- Chatterbox Pub Is the Perfect Retro Gaming Haven for a First Date Apr 2, 2019
- Up-Down Minneapolis Bottles Gaming Nostalgia for Twin Cities Millennials Mar 6, 2019
- Minneapolis’s Heroic Goods and Games Combines Facebook and a Personal Touch for Marketing Success Feb 1, 2019